RanchCraft Overhead Garage Doors
- Steel-Craft’s RanchCraft Overhead garage doors feature a distinctive long panel design, a good fit for decorative fronts and large garages.
- Made of top-quality, high-grade Canadian steel panels and Steel-Craft’s parts, RanchCraft doors are fade-resistant, accept paint easily and won’t corrode.
- Available in two insulation ratings — RC-10 with an R-value of 10.40 and the thicker RC-16 with an R-value of 16.04.
- RanchCraft doors are made to keep warmth in and winter out.
- Double-finned steel/nylon weather stripping, mechanical interlocking joints and an Arctic-grade bottom weather seal help ensure the door is energy-efficient and will stand up to a Canadian winter.
- The galvanized steel doors feature attractive embossed wood grain paneling and offer you a choice of four colours and many window styles.
Every door is finished with a factory applied, baked-on, two coat polyester paint finish – giving years of maintenance-free operation.
*Doors may also be painted to suit the exterior colour specifications of your home.
Note: The accuracy of the colours displayed may vary depending on the settings of your monitor.
To obtain an exact colour reference, please contact our office for colour samples.
We use premium quality glass for all our window applications.
Available in 1/8″ Single Pane and 5/8″ ThermoPane.
Snap-In Decorative Designs
Available in 1/8″ Single Pane and 5/8″ ThermoPane
Inlaid Muntin Bars
Available in 5/8″ ThermoPane Muntin Bars in White, Pewter, or Brass
- RC-10 is 1-1/8” thick and comes in standard heights of 6′ through 10′, with the standard headroom requirement of 12″
- RC-16 is 1-3/4″ thick and comes in standard heights of 6′ through 28′, with the standard headroom requirement of 12″
- Low headroom kits are available for special applications
Door Size Chart
Find out more about the RanchCraft overhead door! Download our FREE brochure below: