Commercial Flush Overhead Doors
Steel-Craft’s Commercial Flush Commercial Overhead doors are manufactured from top quality, Canadian-made steel, and are designed from the inside out to ensure maximum strength. Steel-Craft’s Overhead doors feature a patented mechanical interlock design and heavy duty hardware. Together, these features offer industry leading durability and excellent protection against break-ins.
Commercial Flush overhead doors are corrosion resistant and feature treatments of a zinc base coating and two polyester topcoats. The exteriors are paintable, won’t fade, and are easy to clean. The Commercial Flush door comes with a 1-3/4″ layer of polyurethane insulation, which gives an R-Value 16, twice the efficiency of competitors’ polystyrene panels.
Commercial Flush Colours
Every door is finished with a factory applied, baked on, two coat polyester paint finish – giving years of maintenance free operation.
Commercial Flush Features
- Flexible top seal keeps cold and debris out
- Section weather seals keep wind and cold out
- PVC retainer aids in door rigidity
- Top-quality Canadian galvanized steel is durable and rust resistance
- Two-coat exterior polyester paint finish on inner and outer skin is extremely durable
- Mechanically interlocked front and back skins increase strength
- CFC- and HCFC-free polyurethane core bonds to steel skins and nets an R-value of 16 in just 1-3/4” of thickness
- Continuous steel overlap secures hardware attachments
- Flexible floor seal conforms to minor irregularities to keep out cold and debris
- Insulated windows feature sealed lites and high-impact polymer frames
- Heavy-duty rollers and hardware are durable and make for easy installation
Commercial Flush Optional Features
Optional upgrades to components that are connected to the door face.
- Graduated End Hinge – available in increased gauge.
- Graduated Double End Hinge – available in increased gauge.
- Track Rollers – available in a variety of formats to meet your specifications.
- Top Fixtures – available in increased gauge.
- Low Lift Hardware
- Bottom Corner Bracket – available in increased gauge.
- Failsafe Bottom Corner Bracket
- Locks – 2 point interior, 2 point exterior.
- Lift Handle – 3 options available.
- Vision Lite Windows – sealed glass: 23″x7″; 24″x12″; 34″x16″; consult your dealer on the wide variety of glass options.
- Aluminum – available in full view section; consult your dealer about insert options (glass, polycarbonate – double or triple wall).
- Pass Door
- Exhaust Ports – available in various sizes.
- Strutting – to increase wind load capacity.
- Aluminum L Retainer
- Specialty High Moisture Area Conversions
- Increased Gauge Section Face
Optional upgrades to components that are related to the door guide. All lifts are available in 2″ or 3″ track.
- High Lift – track and hardware that causes the door to rise vertically some distance above the top of the door opening before it levels out into a horizontal position. Available to meet a variety of height specifications.
- Vertical Lift – track and hardware that causes the door to open vertically where no horizontal tracks are required. Available to meet all height specifications.
- Low Lift Double Track – low headroom accessories which enable a door system to operate in minimal headroom conditions. Available to meet a variety of low headroom specifications.
- Moveable Centre Posts
- Full Angle Mount – available in Continuous and Reverse (1″ overlap).
Optional upgrades to components that are related to the door lift.
- Torsion Spring Assembly – extensive cycle options are available to meet all specifications.
- Torsion Shaft – available in 1″ solid where 1″ tube is specified.
- 1-1/4” Solid Shaft
- End Bracket – 2-bolt flange bearing, available in 1″ and 1-1/4“.
Commercial Flush Brochure
For more information on our Commercial Flush overhead door, download our FREE brochure below: